Are you looking for a fun, rewarding new career where you will learn something new every day?
Local freight brokerage company looking for operations team members. You will work closely with our sales team providing logistical support. You will need the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, multitasking, seeking solutions and anticipating obstacles before they arrive.
- Monitoring and tracking shipments and providing timely updates to customers
- Building and managing relationships with our core carriers
- Negotiating competitive rates
- Building and booking shipments in our system
- Quoting customers
- Problem solving
Ideal candidates would have the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Exceptional customer service mindset
- Ability to think outside the box and problem solving skills
- Competitive nature with a sense of urgency in a fast-paced environment
- Team player
- Highly motivated
- Attention to detail
- MS Office proficiency and related computer knowledge, ability to type at least 50 WPM.
- 10 Days PTO
- 7 Holidays Off
- Short Term Disability